Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Viking and some thoughts


So we have all seen them from the crazy, wacky hometown sports guy, to the "no-shirt-number painted on the chest" guy to the "fake shoulder pads" guy and then theres this guy:
If you're a sports fan and you love your team, I get that. I love my team too. But I guess you can call me a more "subtle" fan than Mr. Viking over there. Not only did he look ridiculous but he acted even worse with the "boooooooms", and the ever so popular sound of a bell going off each time his team scored...and they lost. It was great cuz they played the Bears last week, which by the way is my football team, and they won.

It was rad to see the look of defeat on a Vikings face.

So I've been blogging for about a month now and I follow a few blogs to keep me busy and I just find it neat to read about other peoples lives and hear their random thoughts. You can, for a moment detach yourself from your life and live vicariously through them or put yourself in their shoes. Its pretty neat. I never thought reading about complete strangers' life would be so interesting!

I had a moment of clarity and a reminder on a few things that I want out of my significant other. I think I'm kind of a picky person when it comes to choosing whom I date and become friends with and it comes from not wanting to settle. I realized lately that one of my "must haves" out of another person is someone who knows what they want out of life and themselves. I love spontaneity, challenge, and adventure. I laugh a lot so they need to as well. Life is all about change so I want someone who isn't afraid of change and will embrace it. I want a girl who will challenge me and who isn't afraid of challenge themselves. I was raised to love unconditionally and sometimes you feel its not worth it and don't see it right away but thats what unconditional love is, loving that person when you feel its impossible to love them.

We all have things that we want but its those things that we need that make all the difference in the world.

1 comment:

nicole antoinette said...

I need someone who will get up in my face when they disagree with me, someone who loves to travel, and someone who feels passionate about life.