I have been told lately by my real life friends and my blogger friends that I'm lacking on my posts and need to get on it.
So here we go.
I was talking to my Canadian friend Far and she suggested that I write about golf camp. So I said, what the hell, thats a good idea. So you ask yourself, "What is golf camp?" Is it a camp that you send your kids to for summer? Is it a camp over the weekend type of thingy? Actually no, its an accredited college/academy for us individuals who dream of becoming a golf professional or indulging into a career in the golf industry. Now that you know what it is you may ask, "Why, Edward(in honor of Twilight, but yes that's my name) do you call it golf camp?" Glad you asked.
For those who know me, you know the name of the academy but in respect to them I will leave their name out of this post. I simply call it golf camp because its simply a mickey mouse "school". Not that I have anything bad to say about this "school", I'm just not going to put it out there. Actually this "school" has been quite fun and I'm really glad I came here to pursue my passion of golf. I'll point out a few highlights/lowlights of this "school" and I'll be done with it and on to talk about more important things, the holidays!
- Playing golf is a class(i know, easy)
- Free golf at over 15 courses
- Dealing with rich little kids who's mom and dad sent em away cuz they wont go to real college
- Shaving every other day ( i despise it)
- Sitting in a class where I know more than the instructor
- Having to take a 7th grade computer class
- Being stuck in a room with 30 dudes for 2 hours
I love the holidays. It's my favorite time of the year. Here's why:
- Christmas Songs(i know they get old after a while but they getcha in the mood)
- Smell of fall in the air
- Brisk mornings(well only some here in Cali)
- Leaves changing colors
- Christmas parties
- Ugly sweater parties
- Christmas lights
- Egg nog
- Family time
- Snow(again, only in cold climates)
- Cranberry Bliss bars from Starbucks
- Kisses under the mistletoe
- Kisses while not under the mistletoe
- Celebrating Jesus' Birth
- Christmas Trees
- Plaid scarfs
- Last but not least......I get to wear sweaters everyday!!!